Air freight traffic is popular in China, since a lot of light high value or time sensitive products are made there.
- Hapag-Lloyd profits holding up – even as demand ebbs and rates fall August 11, 2022
- Pressure mounts on industry to tackle supply chain emissions August 11, 2022
- Cainiao taps into growing China-Israel trade with Middle East distribution centre August 11, 2022
- Air cargo pays tribute after the loss of ‘one of its greats’ – Chris Foyle August 11, 2022
- State of the Logistics Union 2022 Part 2 August 12, 2022
- Supply Chain Graphic of the Week onThe Cummins 2022 Sustainability Report August 11, 2022
- Supply Chain by the Numbers for Aug.11, 2022 August 10, 2022