Seems like heavy manufacturing is starting to learn lessons from the service industries like restaurants. When we see how what we eat is prepared, we are likely to think more of the restaurant.
- SA: Atlas, Poseidon confirm ‘meaningful progress’ in deal talks October 7, 2022
- Spot rate carnage could result in more ships laid up, ‘with worse to come’ October 7, 2022
- Cosco bid for stake in Hamburg box terminal still hangs in the balance October 7, 2022
- Maersk calls on global governments to drive production of more green fuels October 7, 2022
- Trip Report on CSCMP Edge 2022 Part 3 October 7, 2022
- Supply Chain Graphic of the Week on US Companies are Paying more than Warehouse Owners are Asking for Space October 6, 2022
- Supply Chain by the Numbers for October 6, 2022 October 5, 2022