Initializing Parameters – Done.
Generating MySQL Backup – Done.
Generating Files Backup – Done.
Copying New Files – Done.
Your installation of Moodle was upgraded.
You can view it here: http://drbrucehartman.net/onlineu/admin/
You must visit the above URL and follow the instructions provided. Or else the upgrade won’t be completed.
Please save following information. You will need it in order to restore if something went wrong
If you don’t have SSH access, ask support to help you:
– Remove the directory /home/drbruce2/public_html/onlineu
– Untar /home/drbruce2/fantastico_backups/onlineu.backup.1331823434.tgz
– Empty the database drbruce2_mdle1
– Import the file /home/drbruce2/fantastico_backups/onlineu/backup.sql into the database drbruce2_mdle1
– Move /home/drbruce2/fantastico_backups/onlineu to /home/drbruce2/public_html/onlineu
- Freight rates begin to rise as Shanghai slowly reopens for business May 26, 2022
- Container buyer demands jury trial, as it sues CMA CGM over contract breach May 26, 2022
- Anger as terminal operators impose new customs charge on UK imports May 26, 2022
- Lack of free tonnage keeps charter market insulated against freight rate falls May 26, 2022
- Dronamics wins EU light cargo UAV certification May 26, 2022
- Supply chain radar: Shrewd MSC shows its muscle in Panama May 26, 2022
- Ti: Global shippers reveal supply chain impact of Covid crisis May 26, 2022
- MW: Mainfreight profit nearly doubles, expects growth to revert to normal levels May 26, 2022
- FSG Begins Building SeaRoad’s New Ship May 26, 2022
- Maritime Safety: ACR, Ocean Signal Develop new EPIRB with integrated AIS May 26, 2022
- US Seizes Iranian Oil Cargo Near Greek Island May 26, 2022