Initializing Parameters – Done.
Generating MySQL Backup – Done.
Generating Files Backup – Done.
Copying New Files – Done.
Your installation of Moodle was upgraded.
You can view it here: http://drbrucehartman.net/onlineu/admin/
You must visit the above URL and follow the instructions provided. Or else the upgrade won’t be completed.
Please save following information. You will need it in order to restore if something went wrong
If you don’t have SSH access, ask support to help you:
– Remove the directory /home/drbruce2/public_html/onlineu
– Untar /home/drbruce2/fantastico_backups/onlineu.backup.1331823434.tgz
– Empty the database drbruce2_mdle1
– Import the file /home/drbruce2/fantastico_backups/onlineu/backup.sql into the database drbruce2_mdle1
– Move /home/drbruce2/fantastico_backups/onlineu to /home/drbruce2/public_html/onlineu
- Bullish MSC continues to strengthen its fleet for life after the 2M January 26, 2023
- Manston air freight hub development can go ahead, but protestors won’t give up January 26, 2023
- Save crown jewel GLS from Royal Mail now January 26, 2023
- Capacity control by the biggest carriers will prevent rates tumbling further January 26, 2023
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Interview: Brendan Smith, President, Seaward Services January 26, 2023
- Mark Heward Named Director at MITAGS January 26, 2023
- TORM Buys Seven LR1 Tankers January 26, 2023
- Temporary Deck Watch Officer (Winter/Spring Term - SST2023 Prep) January 3, 2023
- 100T Boat Captain - Crater Lake Tours January 17, 2023
- Summer Sea Term 2023 - Unlicensed positions (Stewards, Officer Manager, Regimental Officers) January 4, 2023