Here’s a solution that can dramatically reduce transaction costs of import/export.
Pretty soon anyone will be able to ship internationally, just like the tv ads say.
(It must be final 4 time, I am watching too many ads).
- ‘Bullwhip’ ready to crack, as spot rates get a boost and Shanghai reopens May 27, 2022
- Walmart goes up a gear as it readies drone deliveries in six states May 27, 2022
- Raised rates push forwarder returns despite Australasian bottlenecks May 27, 2022
- Pride of Canterbury approved to return to Dover-Calais operations May 27, 2022
- Freightos’ shareholders unveiled: does transparency really matter? May 27, 2022
- Against the odds: Expeditors – you’ve gotta love Seattle May 27, 2022
- Not the time to wean HMM off state support, says Seoul’s new government May 27, 2022
- Jam-packed sheds at Chittagong see LCL cargo stranded in port yards May 27, 2022