Consortium of ocean carriers to make Asia-US runs. It’s a form of monopoly. But it insures that there’s a ship to run on a regular schedule. What will happen to freight rates and service levels?
- Bullish MSC continues to strengthen its fleet for life after the 2M January 26, 2023
- Manston air freight hub development can go ahead, but protestors won’t give up January 26, 2023
- Save crown jewel GLS from Royal Mail now January 26, 2023
- Capacity control by the biggest carriers will prevent rates tumbling further January 26, 2023
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Interview: Brendan Smith, President, Seaward Services January 26, 2023
- Mark Heward Named Director at MITAGS January 26, 2023
- TORM Buys Seven LR1 Tankers January 26, 2023
- Temporary Deck Watch Officer (SST 2023) January 3, 2023
- Summer Sea Term Crew 2023 - Deck Training, Instruction, Operations and Watchstanding January 4, 2023
- Summer Sea Term 2023 - Office Manager (Yeoman) January 4, 2023