An article from UT supply chain guru on trends. What’s in store? He makes the point that we are often looking at the wrong thing— simply examining supply chain operations is not going to be groundbreaking change. We have to go beyond. Interesting reading!
- AP Møller-Mærsk and IBM to discontinue TradeLens November 29, 2022
- Singapore Airlines and Tata agree to merge Air India with Vistara November 29, 2022
- First MSC Air Cargo aircraft delivered November 29, 2022
- Gymshark selects DSV as a global logistics and transport partner November 29, 2022
- Furetank Gets Grant Funding for Shore Power Setup November 29, 2022
- Danelec Launches New Voyage Data Recorder Services November 29, 2022
- Windcat Orders Two Hydrogen-powered CSOVs from Damen Shipyards November 29, 2022