A substantial rise in ocean shipping rates is affecting exporters! Should we hang our hat on increasing exports here in the US? There are lots of variables, some very volatile. These include freight rates and currency fluctuations as well as labor costs. The full landed cost will go up on account of this change.
- AP Møller-Mærsk and IBM to discontinue TradeLens November 29, 2022
- Singapore Airlines and Tata agree to merge Air India with Vistara November 29, 2022
- First MSC Air Cargo aircraft delivered November 29, 2022
- Gymshark selects DSV as a global logistics and transport partner November 29, 2022
- Furetank Gets Grant Funding for Shore Power Setup November 29, 2022
- Danelec Launches New Voyage Data Recorder Services November 29, 2022
- Windcat Orders Two Hydrogen-powered CSOVs from Damen Shipyards November 29, 2022