The Panama Canal Expansion is causing LA and LB to reduce cost by upgrading their cargo handling capability. It is a big investment. We can see there is a race between giants to spend more and obtain faster throughput for customers, and better access. Who wins will determine where the Asia-Europe trade will go in a few years.
- Bullish MSC continues to strengthen its fleet for life after the 2M January 26, 2023
- Manston air freight hub development can go ahead, but protestors won’t give up January 26, 2023
- Save crown jewel GLS from Royal Mail now January 26, 2023
- Capacity control by the biggest carriers will prevent rates tumbling further January 26, 2023
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Interview: Brendan Smith, President, Seaward Services January 26, 2023
- Mark Heward Named Director at MITAGS January 26, 2023
- TORM Buys Seven LR1 Tankers January 26, 2023
- Temporary Deck Watch Officer (Winter/Spring Term - SST2023 Prep) January 3, 2023
- 100T Boat Captain - Crater Lake Tours January 17, 2023
- Summer Sea Term 2023 - Unlicensed positions (Stewards, Officer Manager, Regimental Officers) January 4, 2023