On the edge of large urban centers, that is. And that is what Chicago, Will County, and Joliet have in abundance. It’s one reason why the area is becoming economically attractive to firms who must distribute quickly to large urban area populations, such as e-tailers and manufacturing suppliers. Add to it the ability to serve a large population inside the ‘truck’ radius of say 400 mi, and you have a hot spot for intermodal supply chain builders to locate here. Just one of the opportunities research and study in Joliet brings.
- Bullish MSC continues to strengthen its fleet for life after the 2M January 26, 2023
- Manston air freight hub development can go ahead, but protestors won’t give up January 26, 2023
- Save crown jewel GLS from Royal Mail now January 26, 2023
- Capacity control by the biggest carriers will prevent rates tumbling further January 26, 2023
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Interview: Brendan Smith, President, Seaward Services January 26, 2023
- Mark Heward Named Director at MITAGS January 26, 2023
- TORM Buys Seven LR1 Tankers January 26, 2023
- Temporary Deck Watch Officer (SST 2023) January 3, 2023
- Summer Sea Term Crew 2023 - Deck Training, Instruction, Operations and Watchstanding January 4, 2023
- Summer Sea Term 2023 - Office Manager (Yeoman) January 4, 2023