Port Strategy newsletter says two US senators introduced legislation to change the taxing of cargo to raise more money and to prevent cargo escaping the fees by coming through Canadian ports and coming in by rail. The Harbor Maintenance Tax is currently not always collected, and is open to the run-around through Canada with rail entry.
- AP Møller-Mærsk and IBM to discontinue TradeLens November 29, 2022
- Singapore Airlines and Tata agree to merge Air India with Vistara November 29, 2022
- First MSC Air Cargo aircraft delivered November 29, 2022
- Gymshark selects DSV as a global logistics and transport partner November 29, 2022
- Furetank Gets Grant Funding for Shore Power Setup November 29, 2022
- Danelec Launches New Voyage Data Recorder Services November 29, 2022
- Windcat Orders Two Hydrogen-powered CSOVs from Damen Shipyards November 29, 2022